We at Priorpoint are always looking for talented people to join our team. Customer Service is job #1. If your passionate about servicing clients and technology, you're the person we are looking for. We are currently recruiting for the following positions.
Business Development Representative
Priorpoint is seeking an experienced sales professional to help expand its managed cloud service offerings. We seek a person that is passionate, highly motivated, and shares our market vision and dedication. We invite you to share in our pride of providing customers with a level of service and support that is second to none. The successful candidate will be able to assess technology needs and highlight how our solutions can solve business challenges.
He or she must be self-starting, motivated, and a creative go getter. In this position, you are the master of your own destiny, limited only by your personal vision of success. Your sole focus is to bring on new customers!
At least 3 years of sales experience, preferably in the managed/cloud service space. 4-year business degree or equivalent industry experience.
A successful record of accomplishment, an active and unencumbered client list is desirable. Excellent work ethic and positive attitude. Computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook, and CRM tools.
The successful candidate will:
• Cold call, meet with customers, prepare sales quotes, pipelines and learn to use the Priorpoint technology tools.
• Have research skills and work with the Priorpoint team to create specific solutions for each prospect.
• Understand competition, and place proper value on our services. Help prospective customers understand how we mitigate risk and add value.
• Have strong writing, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
• Quickly develop a personal sales process through various channels (cold calls/meetings/networking groups/social media).
• Work well with other team members, learning their strengths and calling upon them when needed.
• Have a technical aptitude and adapt to the prospective customer’s needs and goals.
• Quickly adapt to business needs and markets as they evolve.
• Our creative compensation package provides a base salary with an aggressively designed ramp period predicated on mutually agreeable goals/quotas.
• Re-occurring revenue commissions, expense allowance, vacation time after first year, and Microsoft surface computer provided.
We invite you to be an MVP on the Priorpoint team, where the intimacy of a small, family-owned business co-exists with big business opportunities.